Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

September Child

Now I wouldn't consider myself a superstitious person by any means.  I don't believe in omens, horoscopes or lucky numbers...I believe everything happens for a reason and a purpose...I believe you get what you give and God can intervene if we ask him...that being said there are some odd things that happen that I am skeptical of like births and deaths happen in threes...now that hasn't been proven but it does seem to happen that way...

Anyway, my post is not about any of those things...it's about my September/October Baby.
I don't really want my son to born in October...not that I have anything against the month but it's never bode well for me...expect that my hubby and I had our first date in October and that hubby's mini-me's birthday is at the month end.  However, for me personally October has never been a good month, growing up I would be good all year but it would seem October was the one month I would get in the worst of trouble.  The one month I would do something where my mom would really step back and be like you can't be my child, my child wouldn't do that...  As I got older it would seem that months and days were all the same and I don't remember October being that bad but still there's something about that month. 

Although, I will say all the men I know born in that month are hands down great guys, very much laid back, fun to be around, but also stubborn in their own way... Again...nothing against the month...but if I had my preference my bean would pop by September 30 at 11:55 pm...

I maintain that I am not a believer in superstitious things but I do have preferences...in the end whenever my bean comes I will hug, love and squeeze him...(because after all he may just be my lucky charm)

No comments:

Post a Comment