Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

This weekend Hubby and I did quite a bit of running around.

Friday, I worked late so when I got home all I wanted to do was relax so that's what I did.
Saturday, we went to church and I did my churchly duties...then after church I took a much needed nap.
Saturday evening, we sat around the table, Hubby, MIL, mini-me (hubby's first born) and me and we spent an hour brainstorming on names for the baby. Poor little guy, we still have no name for him. I know his middle name and it's the name I love so it stays, it's also the name I refer to him at all time...but it's hubby's job to pick the first name and he's really struggling. Every week there is a different name, a few weeks he told me Joseph so that's what I was telling everyone and then hubby was like yeah I am still not sure.
So We have a list narrowed down to six. I can't wait to see what my name my little guy ends up with.
Then we did a little bit more clean-up in preparation for our Jelly Bean. Saturday night we end up staying up until 1am talking to MIL. This caught me a little off guard, we sent the kids to bed and hubby and I were getting ready to head to bed when MIL came in the living room and we all started talking about the baby and what else needed to be done, then we moved into politics and Obama-care ( hubs is not a fan)...then we started talking about current events in the news...It was refereshing to just have a conversation with the MIL and see her in her natural state...and it gave me hope for some kind of decent relationship.

Sunday - I got to see one my favorite girlfriends, who was in town for another friend's event but need a ride to the airport so I got to pick up and we had dinner and she even came house shopping with the hubby and I. It was great seeing her and it put a cherry on a good day. On the housing front, still nothing, we have an offer in on one property but yesterday's search yielded nothing. So we will see, definietly praying something comes up soon.
After dropping off my girl at the airport, hubby and I headed home and put together the baby bassinet and then I started watching the American ( the George Coloney movie)...yeah it was not my cup of tea...the movie started with a little action and then never picked up after that...I ended up falling asleep on it...so I went to bed early...

No comments:

Post a Comment