Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Grateful Friday

The other day I had a mini breakdown with hubby because he wanted to use the car seat his niece and nephew used when they were babies and his mother was watching them. They claim that the car seat was hardly used but it was used...and I am trying to tell the hubby that you don't use hand my down car seats and he is trying to convince me that it was barely used. Of course after about 5 mins of this I get emotional...my baby deserves new stuff he doesn't get a nursery just as yet but he will get one just later in life...but a new car seat I can provide him and gosh danit I will...

What does this have to do with being grateful...

Well after my mini breakdown...I realized that I need to be more grateful I am not on the streets, I still have a job, I can afford a home I just need to look for one...and I am going to be a mommy...so I am grateful for family that help out in times of need..and I will remind myself it could be worse...Not that any of that means I won't be getting a new car seat for Jelly Bean because I will...he deserves a new safe and clean car seat.

So thank you GOD for family, friends and a husband who loves me...and even more so for the baby that keeps rolling around in my belly...

I know in the end it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment