Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Grateful Friday

So this has been a trying week.

Work has been hectic since I only have two weeks left of work my boss, who is a bit panicky is all over me about the things I do and making sure it's documented so someone can do them while I am gone. Also, there is a problem with our accounting ledger for the last two weeks and she is all this needs to get dealt with and comes in my office brainstorming about how to fix the problem. Only I have tons of other things on my plate, and I just find it irritating could be all the hormones or it could just be the work load.

Anyway, on top of all of this I found out Thursday that my Uncle passed away unexpected in a car accident...I was seriously upset all day Thursday but I didn't tell too many people because I am all about work/life separation. That probably didn't help the fact that people were getting on my nerves.

Anyway...so this Friday I am grateful for my family...they annoy me, make me laugh, make me angry, but most of all I love them...just the way they are with the craziness and all...I am sad that my Uncle is gone. And equally upset that I can't attend the funeral because I am 2 weeks from my due date...I considered chancing it and getting on a plane anyway but then nurse at the doctor office said she wouldn't recommend it and that I would have to probably lie to get on the plane. And a 6 hour flight leaves lots of opportunity for something to happen. Not to mention then one of my other uncles called to let me know he completely does not support the idea...so I didn't chance it but I am truly bummed that I am stuck here...my sister is at my mom's house and my mom is with her family, which is where she needs to be. Oddly enough last year in October my great uncle died and my sister was 8 months pregnant so I went to the funeral with my mom...funny how life replays itself.

Anyway, back to today...I am grateful for life, family, love and prayer.

Have a blessed weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment